Convention refugees

Students whose status as a convention refugee or protected person has been accepted by the Canadian Government

Documents required:

  1. CSQ (Certificat de Sélection du Québec) issued by Immigration Quebec (see the Politique on the Quebec Ministry of Education website).
  2. Letter from the Immigration and Refugee Board (Convention Refugee Determination Division) confirming final acceptance as a Convention Refugee
  3. Study permit issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada


Note regarding self-funded programs: ALL students - regardless of legal status - are charged the same rate of tuition fees. Fee exemptions are therefore not applicable to these specific programs. Please refer to

IMPORTANT NOTES regarding submission deadlines

Back to top