*Please refer to the Home page to determine which forms are required for your particular situation.
Required from all students:
***A permanent code is required for all students, however, please refer to the Permanent Code web page to determine whether the form below is needed in your case.
Permanent Code Data Form to request the creation of a permanent code from the Quebec Ministry of Education.
Required for students proving Quebec Residency status:
Please complete your sworn statement without signing it, and forward to us for review. We will reply confirming if any corrections are needed and provide you options to book a signing appointment with a Quebec commissioner for oaths. Note that the signing dates must match (declarant and commissioner).
- Sworn statement for Situation 6
- Sworn statement for Situation 8c - Canadian citizens
- Sworn statement for Situation 8b - Returning permanent residents
- Sworn statement for Situation 9 - Common-law cohabitation
- landlord attestation (required from students providing proof of domicile documentation whose name does not appear on the lease(s) as a legal tenant)