*Please refer to the Home page to determine which forms are required for your particular situation.
Required from all students:
Required for students proving Quebec Residency status:
***Note that we strongly recommend completing the sworn statements below in person at Service Point. This is in order to ensure that the form is completed correctly and also to avoid fees associated with the commissioner of oaths service.
- Sworn statement for situation 6
- Sworn statement for Situation 8c - Canadian citizens
- Sworn statement for Situation 8b - Returning permanent residents
- Sworn Statement for Situation 9 - Common-law cohabitation
- landlord attestation (required from students providing proof of domicile documentation whose name does not appear on the lease(s) as a legal tenant)