*Please refer to the Home page to determine which forms are required for your particular situation.
Required from all students:
***A permanent code is required for all students, however, please refer to the Permanent Code web page to determine whether the form below is needed in your case.
Permanent Code Data Form - Form to request the creation of a permanent code from the Quebec Ministry of Education.
Required for students proving Quebec Residency status:
***Note that we strongly recommend completing the sworn statements below in person at Service Point. This is in order to ensure that the form is completed correctly and also to avoid fees associated with the commissioner of oaths service.
***DUE TO COVID and limited hours on campus, we ask that you complete your sworn statement form (without signing it) and forward it to us for review by legaldocumentation [at] mcgill.ca (subject: sworn%20statement%20for%20review%20before%20signing, body: McGill%20ID%20number%3A) (email). We will confirm if any corrections are needed and then provide you the link to book a signing appointment with a commissioner for oaths.
- Sworn statement for situation 6
- Sworn statement for Situation 8c - Canadian citizens
- Sworn statement for Situation 8b - Returning permanent residents
- Sworn Statement for Situation 9 - Common-law cohabitation
- landlord attestation (required from students providing proof of domicile documentation whose name does not appear on the lease(s) as a legal tenant)