Running WEB Reports
If you are having issues running WEB reports using IE, please try Chrome or Firefox.
Instructions for logging in to reports and exporting data is available on the Running Web & Crystal Reports page.
Crystal Reports software is not required to run the web report templates.
This report replaces a number of Web and Crystal Report templates. For further details, please click on the Description below.
(Click on the title above to run the Web Report)
Replaces the following reports under:
- Capture Grant Details
- Multi Period Grant Details
- Multi Period Fund Details by Activity
Month End Reports:
- Monthly Grant Details
- Monthly Grant Summary
- Monthly Grant Summary by Activity
|Prompting Query Fields||Possible Values|
|Starting Calendar Year and Month (Optional)||Valid 4 digit calendar year and 2 digit calendar month. This value is required only for the Multi Month Grant Details report.|
|Ending Calendar Year and Month||Valid 4 digit calendar year and 2 digit calendar month.|
|Fund Code||Valid 6 digit fund code.|
|Report Type|| |
Select from the drop-down list of 3 report types:
|Grouping Type|| |
Select from the drop-down list of 2 groupings:
|Excel Friendly|| |
Choose one from the drop-down list:
- You will only be able to run these reports once you have FIS access and Data Warehouse Access (DWH). (If you received DWH access today, you will only be able to run the reports tomorrow.)
- The data warehouse is Fund/Org secure. You will only see data (transactions) for the funds to which you have query access.
- For help running the reports, contact the Finance Help Desk: 514-398-3463 | fishelp.acct [at] mcgill.ca (Email)
Description, Prompting Query Fields, Help Documentation
This report is ideal for users wishing to focus their attention on current grant year transactions. Grant information is split into two sections: historical transactions and current grant year transactions. The split is based on month and year parameters defined by the user. Furthermore, the user is offered the option between a succinct summary presentation and a detail by account presentation. Users can drill down to document level details.
Users require both access to HR and Finance views to use this template.
[Do not use for Funds not related to Grants. Use the Multi Period Fund details for accurate results.]
Prompting Query Fields:
- Calendar year
- Calendar month
- Fund code