The McConnell Engineering Building was donated to McGill in 1959 by John W. McConnell, a major benefactor of the University since 1911 and one of its Governors from 1928 until 1958. In the period after World War II when all of the Engineering Faculties were greatly expanding, this nine-storey structure doubled the number of classrooms, lecture rooms, and offices available for use by the above faculties. For more information on the McConnell Engineering Building, please visit the following website.
Located in the McConnell
Engineering Building are:
- Engineering Undergraduate Society (EUS): website
- Electrical and Computer Engineering: website
- School of Computer Science: website
- Centre for Intelligent Machines (CIM): website
Click here to see where the McConnell Engineering Building is located.
|McConnell Engineering Building|
3480 University St