The McConnell Engineering Building was donated to McGill in 1959 by John W. McConnell, a major benefactor of the University since 1911 and one of its Governors from 1928 until 1958. In the period after World War II when all of the Engineering faculties were expanding, this nine-storey structure doubled the number of classrooms, lecture rooms, and offices available. For more information on the McConnell Engineering Building, please visit the McGill Archives Site.
3480 University St, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 0E9.
See where the McConnell Engineering Building is located on the McGill Interactive Map.
Porter contact information:
Phone number: 514-398-8403
Room: McConnell 18
Located in the McConnell Engineering Building are:
Engineering Undergraduate Society (EUS)
MC Room 7
University Advancement Office
MC Room 744
Electrical and Computer Engineering
MC Room 633
Centre for Intelligent Machines (CIM)