The Physical Sciences Centre was renamed the "Frank Dawson Adams Building" after a professor of Geology who was the first chairman of Graduate Studies, and also served as Vice Principal from 1920 to 1924. The building was completed in October 1951 by the firm of Fleming and Smith. For more information on the Frank Dawson Adams (FDA) Building, please visit the McGill Archives Site.
3450 University Street, Montreal, Quebec H3A 0E8.
See where the Frank Dawson Adams Building is located on the McGill Interactive Map.
Porter contact information:
Phone number: 514-398-8417
Room: FDA 13
Located in the Frank Adams Dawson Building are:
Engineering Student Centre
FDA Room 22
McGill Institute for Advance Materials (MIAM)