The Macdonald-Harrington Building, named after its first Chemistry professor, Bernard Harrington, was built between 1896 and 1897 and was one of the many donations made to the McGill by Sir William Macdonald. For more on the history of the Macdonald-Harrington Building, please visit the McGill Archives Site.
815 Sherbrooke St W, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 0C2.
See where the Macdonald-Harrington Building is located on the McGill Interactive Map.
Porter contact information:
Phone number: 514-398-8417
Room: FDA 13
Located in the Macdonald-Harrington Building are:
Engineering Microcomputing Facilities
MDH Room G15
School of Urban Planning
MDH Room 200
School of Architecture
MDH Room 201