The Physical Sciences Centre was renamed the "Frank Dawson Adams Building" after a professor of Geology who was the first chairman of Graduate Studies, and also served as Vice Principal from 1920 to 1924. The building was completed in October 1951 by the firm of Fleming and Smith. For more information on the Frank Dawson Adams Building, please visit the following website.
|Frank Dawson Adams Building|
3450 University Street
Located in the Frank Dawson Building are:
- Engineering Student Centre: website
- Engineering Career Centre: website
- Student Affairs Office: website
- Mining and Materials Engineering: website
Click here to see where the Frank Dawson Adams Building is located.