Frank Dawson Adams Building

Frank Dawson Adams Building Entrance

The Physical Sciences Centre was renamed the "Frank Dawson Adams Building" after a professor of Geology who was the first chairman of Graduate Studies, and also served as Vice Principal from 1920 to 1924. The building was completed in October 1951 by the firm of Fleming and Smith. For more information on the Frank Dawson Adams Building, please visit the following website.

Frank Dawson Adams Building
ADAMS
3450 University Street
Montreal, Quebec
H3A 0E8

Porter
call 514-398-8417

Located in the Frank Dawson Building are:

  • Engineering Student Centre: website
  • Engineering Career Centre: website
  • Student Affairs Office: website
  • Mining and Materials Engineering: website

Click here to see where the Frank Dawson Adams Building is located.