Assistant Professor, Operations Management
Ph.D. (2020), University of British Columbia
B.S., M.S. (2014), Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Tenured & Tenure Track
Information, Incentives, and Fairness
Supply Chain Management
Sustainable and Socially Responsible Operations
- Incentives and Emission Responsibility Allocation in Supply Chains. Sanjith Gopalakrishnan, Daniel Granot, Frieda Granot, Greys Sošić, and Hailong Cui. Management Science, Volume 67, Issue 7, July 2021.
- Consistent Allocation of Emission Responsibility in Fossil Fuel Supply Chains. Sanjith Gopalakrishnan, Daniel Granot, and Frieda Granot. Management Science, Volume 67, Issue 12, December 2021.
- The Dark Side of Technological Modularity: Opportunistic Information Hiding During IOS Adoption in Networks. Sanjith Gopalakrishnan, Moksh Matta, and Hasan Cavusoglu. Forthcoming in Information Systems Research.
- Go Wide or Go Deep? Assortment Strategy and Order Fulfillment Performance in Online Retail. Sanjith Gopalakrishnan, Moksh Matta, Mona Imanpoor Yourdshahy, and Vivek Choudhary. Minor revision at Manufacturing & Service Operations Management.
- Cooperative Security Against Interdependent Risks. Sanjith Gopalakrishnan and Sriram Sankaranarayanan. Major revision at Production and Operations Management.
Awards, honours, and fellowships:
Internal Social Sciences and Humanities Development Grant ($5,000).