Join the GCPA Program Director Julia Scott for an info session outlining the McGill Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting program (GCPA).
Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019
Time: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Location: Bronfman Building, Room 360 (3rd floor)
If you can't make this session, there is another information session on September 11 from 12:00 - 1:00 pm. Please attend only one of the sessions.
Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting (GCPA Program)
The McGill GCPA program at Desautels is an accredited Professional Education Program (PEP) of CPA Quebec. The program is designed to provide students with professional training on the latest CPA concepts and practice-related issues while preparing them to write the national Common Final Exams (CFE). Completion of a PEP and passing of the CFE are two of the required components for obtaining the highly respected CPA designation.
Topics covered in the Information Session:
- Becoming a CPA & Overview of CPA Professional Education Programs
- McGill’s Programs and Requirements
- General Program Information: Prerequisites, the structure of the full-time
- Desautels GCPA Program, program overview
- Desautels admission process for students entering in May 2020: Admission Requirements, uApply, FAQ’s
- Out of Province Options