The following are Transaction Services’ deadlines prior to the Holidays:
Travel (advances and expense reports)
- Advances, non-FST expense reports and Professional Development Fund received by the Travel Desk by December 3rd at 5:00 p.m. will be processed by December 21st.
- FST expense reports and Advances received by the Travel Desk by December 14th at 5:00 p.m. will be processed by December 21st.
- Contact: Kim Bellizzi, Acting Supervisor, Accounts Payable and Travel Desk – ext. 7703
Accounts Payable (invoice payments – purchase orders and payment requests)
- Invoices with a due date of December 21st and prior will be processed and paid on December 22nd.
- Cheques will be mailed out to the vendors on December 23rd.
- Contact: Tonia Ciricillo, Acting Supervisor, Accounts Payable and Travel Desk – ext. 1065
Banking Services (deposits)
- Those who send cheques to Banking Services for deposit at RBC, must ensure they are received by 11:00 a.m. on December 23rd.
- Any cheques greater than $250,000.00 which are received in your office after the 11:00 a.m. deadline must be hand delivered to 3465 Durocher reception by 1:00 p.m. on December 23rd.
- Contact: Peter Guertin, Supervisor, Banking Services, 3465 Durocher, room 220 – ext. 3353
Finance Accounts Receivable
- Departments who have on-line access to Banner Finance Accounts Receivable must complete their sessions by 12:00 p.m. December 23rd
- Finance Accounts Receivable will finalize and close all sessions after that time to ensure transactions are reflected on the finance ledgers that night.
- Departments submitting the "Request for Invoice" form must do so by 5:00 p.m. December 21st.
- Departments who submit feeds to Finance Accounts Receivable must submit them by 12:00 p.m. December 21st to ensure processing by December 23rd.
- Contact: Maria Anania, Supervisor, Accounts Receivable – ext. 2311
[Message sent out over the FIS listserv]