FIS form - updates and new URL on the Financial Services website
Published: 17 October 2012
This message is sent on behalf of FIS Security, Financial Services
As a result of a process review, the following changes have been made to the processing and submission of the FIS Authorization form:
- The FIS Authorization form is now a “fillable” PDF form. Data for all fields must be entered using Adobe Reader. The form may be saved with data.
- Forms completed by hand will no longer be processed.
- Digital signatures are not accepted in Section 4. Authorization. Signatures must be handwritten.
- The FIS form is now part of the suite of “online” forms available on the Financial Services website and has a unique URL – https://www.mcgill.ca/financialservices/forms/fis
- On the webpage, users are asked to select whether or not access to payroll details is required. Based on this selection, a link is provided to one of two PDF forms:
FIS Application/Authorization with payroll details
Questions about the new FIS form or about the processing of these forms may be addressed to Fissecurity.acct [at] mcgill.ca.
[Message sent out on the FIS Listserv]