Meet Angela Ahenkorah (she/her), the Local Wellness Advisor supporting Black Students
- Angela is a mental health clinician who has an extensive background in the public health system and the local community service centres.
- Angela’s role as a Local Wellness Advisor supporting black students involves connecting them to appropriate resources on-and-off campus, providing psychoeducational and skills-based workshops, outreach and wellness promotion, as well as individual 1 on-1 appointments.
- Besides BuildingAHealthierMcGill, Angela loves to cook, crafts, read inspirational novels/biographies and indulge in creative wellness breaks “mostly spontaneous”.
- You can find Angela at Student Wellness Hub, Brown Student Services Building, Suite #5508.
- To book an appointment with Angela, please call the Hub at (514) 398-6017
Additional support is available for Black Students, call the Hub for more information at (514) 398-6017