Are you looking for a dentist in Montreal?
The Faculty of Dentistry's Student and Staff Dental Clinic serves the public, offering dental services to McGill members and the wider Montreal community.
- Services are provided by McGill faculty dentists (If you are looking for the teaching clinic, please click here)
- Located just across from the Roddick Gates for easy access and convenience
- Direct billing for most insurance companies, you only paying for the portion that your plan does not cover
Services we offer
- Diagnostic Services – complete exams, emergency exams, X-rays: Please click here for a Requisition for Maxillofacial Imaging
- Preventative Services - check-ups and cleanings, brushing and flossing
- Restoratives Services - fillings – white (composite) or silver (amalgam)
- Fixed Prosthetics - crowns, bridges and implants
- Oral Surgery – tooth extraction (including wisdom teeth)
- Minor Orthodontics – re-cementing retainer wires, dental impressions
- Removable Guards - nightguards and sportsguards
- Bleaching Treatment - teeth whitening (at home treatment)
- Oral Pathology - Consults and biopsy (temporarily unavailable)
- Referrals to specialists
For students we can work closely with your dental office back home to make sure you get the care you need. If you haven't had time for cleanings when returning home, or if you had dental work that couldn't be completed before school started, we can assist your regular dentist and help you right here on campus.
Meet our team
Dr. Ghassan El-Onsi
Upon receiving his Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology & Immunology from McGill University, Dr. El-Onsi pursued his dental studies at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Soon after, he returned to McGill and earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree. In 1999, he completed his residency at the Montreal General Hospital, later becoming a clinical instructor.
Dr. Nathalie Morin
Dr. Morin is working towards creating a strategic plan to implement new approaches to optimize patient-centered care and clinical education, as well as improving the cost-effectiveness of clinical activities across the Faculty. Throughout her career, she has continued practicing general dentistry, and plays an active role in provincial and national dental organizations.
Dr. Jeffrey Myers,
Dr. Jeff Myers is a General Dentist at the Faculty of Dentistry. He is the past president of the Association of Canadian Faculties of Dentistry and was Chair of the ACFD’s Clinical Affairs Committee. He has frequently served as a site surveyor for the Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada.
Dr. Firoozeh Samim (on leave)
Dr. Samim is a Canadian and American Board Certified specialist in Oral Medicine & Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology. She received her DMD from Shiraz University of Medical Science in Iran and went on to complete the Oral Medicine & Oral Pathology residency program at UBC.