Successful Over $5,000 projects include:
For your project to be eligible, it must:
- Be led by a current McGill student or staff;
- Take place on a McGill campus;
- Be sustainability-focused and managed sustainably;
- Involve and benefit the McGill community; and
- Have a reasonable budget that makes sense in the context of the project's scope and people reached.
Applications for Over $5,000 Funding are accepted on a rolling basis. Want to learn more about the application process? Download the How to Apply Flow Chart.
- Review SPF Reference Documents to make sure your projects fits the scope of the SPF.
- Download and complete the Over $5,000 Project Application Form and the SPF Staff Position Appendix, if required for your project.
- Submit your completed application form, including your Cover Page and Project Overview Part 1, using the form below.
- Receive the Project Overview Part 2 form and feedback on your application from SPF staff within two weeks of the application submission. The response time for Over $5,000 depends on how efficiently you complete the Project Plan (Part 2) of the Over $5,000 application process.
Have any questions about the application process? Get in touch with the spf.sustainability [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Apply%20For%20Funding%20-%20SPF%20Steward) (SPF team.)