Past successful Under $5,000 projects include:
For your project to be eligible, it must:
- Be led by a current McGill student or staff;
- Take place on a McGill campus;
- Be sustainability-focused and managed sustainably;
- Involve and benefit the McGill community; and
- Have a reasonable budget that makes sense in the context of the project's scope and people reached.
Projects funded through the Under $5,000 stream may include sustainability-related events.
Applications for Under $5,000 Funding are accepted on a rolling basis. Want to learn more about the application process? Download the How to Apply Flow Chart.
- Review the SPF Reference Documents to make sure your project fits the scope of the SPF
- Download and complete the Under $5,000 Project Application Form and the SPF Staff Position Appendix, if required for your project.
- Submit your completed application form, including your Cover Page, Project Plan, and Appendices, using the webform below.
- Hear back from SPF Staff within two weeks of the deadline with feedback on your application. You can expect a response from the SPF Governance Council within one to two months.
Have any questions about the application process? Get in touch with the spf.sustainability [at] mcgill.ca (subject: Apply%20For%20Funding%20-%20SPF%20Steward) (SPF team.)