- United Nations Home Page
- Yearbook of the United Nations
- United Nations Scholars' Workstation at Yale University
- Resolutions - 1946-present
UN Security Council. Includes links to key resources (all plenary decouments of the Security Council are avilable online 1946-Present.
- Annual Reports 1946-Present.
- Exchange of Letter 1997-Present
- Notes from the President 1993-Present.
- Presidential Statements 1994-Present.
- Press Statements 2001-Present.
- Reports of the Security Council missions 1992-Present.
- Repetoire of the Practice of the Security Council "The Repertoire, mandated by the General Assembly in 1952, is a constitutional and procedural guide to the proceedings of the Council since 1946. It presents, as comprehensively as possible, relevant data regarding the practice of the Council and the application of the UN Charter and the Council's provisional rules of procedure".
- Resolutions 1946-Present.
- Round-ups 1997-Present.
- Secretary-General's Reports 1994-Present.
- Voting Records 1946-Present.
Economic and Social Council
Databases and Full-Text Documents
- AccessUN - Indexes UN documents and publications from 1946-present.
- United Nations Official Document System (ODS) - Full-text U.N. masthead documents from 1993-present, and resolutions from 1946-present.
- UNBISnet - Indexes U.N. documents since 1979 and includes detailed voting records.
- United Nations Treaty Collection - Access to multilateral and bilateral treaties deposited with the UN Secretariat from 1946-present.
- MyiLibrary - A collection of e-books from the the following UN bodies and specialized agencies: World Health Organization, UNAIDS, International Organization for Migration, International Atomic Energy Agency and the International Labour Organization.
- Treaty Body Database: Documents by treaty - Database of documents from the UN Committee against Torture (CAT), the Human Rights Committee (CCPR), the Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (CERD), the Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (CESCR), the Committee on the Rights of the Child (CRC), and so on.
- UN Documentation Centre. Key documents of General Assembly, Security Council and Secretariat.
- UN News: Coverage of Daily Events. Includes UN Journal and UN Press Releases.