Library assessment has as its primary objective the evaluation of the effectiveness of the Library's collections, services, and spaces in meeting the teaching, learning, and research needs of the university-affiliated users and outside researchers.
The Assessment Librarian can provide assistance with:
- External requests for survey responses
- Requests for data for departmental accreditation
- Individual or unit assessment projects
- Analysis of existing library data
- Preparation of reports on assessment projects
- Locating published evidence to support decision making and practice
For help, please contact Giovanna Badia at giovanna.badia [at] mcgill.ca or 514-398-7504.