TAKE NOTE: Being authorized to study part-time by the Internships and Student Affairs Office doesn't guarantee eligibility for Bourse Perspective and other Scholarships/Awards.
The Faculty of Education has a number of scholarships and awards available for returning students.
- In-course scholarships and awards are granted over the summer on the basis of GPA from the previous Fall and Winter terms (i.e. sessional GPA or SGPA)
- Applications are not required, unless specified (see menu at left)
- To be considered for in-course awards, students must complete at least 27 graded credits in Fall and Winter (Summer courses and courses completed as “Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory” are not eligible)
- All scholarships are credited to tuition fee accounts for the following academic year (half in the Fall semester and half in the Winter semester)
- Students who have been granted an in-course scholarship must be registered on a full-time basis in the following academic year in order to receive the funds (i.e. more than 12 credits in both Fall and Winter)
- All scholarship decisions are made by the Faculty of Education Undergraduate Scholarships Committee. For a full list of the Faculty’s scholarship and award opportunities, please consult the most recent version of the Undergraduate Scholarships and Awards University Calendar.