Part-Time Study

Request for Part Time Study

  • Any absence or reduction in course load that may impact the regular progression of a student’s program requires permission from the Director, Internships and Student Affairs. Students must read the policy and complete the form here. 
  • Note that students who are in part-time study repeatedly without permission will be required to meet with the ISA Officer or Director, and may be required to transfer or withdraw from the Faculty.

McGill University is located on land that has long served as a site of meeting and exchange amongst Indigenous peoples, including the Haudenosaunee and Anishinabeg nations. McGill honours, recognizes, and respects these nations as the traditional stewards of the lands and waters on which we meet. Learn more.

Back to top