On this page:
Course instructors are required to provide students with a course outline (syllabus) at the first class, or by posting online at myCourses. For courses offered by Departments in the Faculty of Education, you can see the syllabus requirements on the Instructor Guidelines page.
Links to official University policies on grading and other topics related to the evaluation of your course work.
- Course Outlines (Charter of Student Rights. See Chapter One, Article 21)
- Final Examination Regulations
- Deferred and Supplemental Exams
- Special Exam Facilities
Students can choose Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory (S/U) option for elective courses outside of their program requirements. Courses with a S/U option are not calculated in the GPA calculations. Students may choose the S/U option in Minerva- Registration Menu- Quick Add/Drop Course Section- Course grade mode. The deadline to add or remove S/U option is the term drop/Add deadline. For more information about the S/U option click here When selecting the S/U option, students should consider the following:
- Courses with the S/U option will not count towards the minimum of 27 credits required for scholarships and awards.
- Grades of D will convert to U on courses with the S/U option. (This has sometimes resulted in graduating students not having enough credits to graduate – use with caution in your graduating year.)