⚠️ Info & Updates about COVID-19 Procedures
Like many of you, we are carefully monitoring the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its impact on students and university programs. Understandably, some of you have questions about the impact of this evolving situation. McGill University has been providing regular updates to the community through email communications and COVID-19-specific webpages; please review these carefully to stay as current as possible as the situation unfolds. As new information becomes available, it will be communicated to you through University channels.
- Field Experiences/Internships & COVID-19
- Faculty of Education & COVID-19
- McGill University & COVID-19
We strongly encourage people to continue practicing proper health precautions, including washing their hands often and covering their mouth and nose with their arm when coughing or sneezing. Should you develop a fever, cough or begin to have difficulty breathing, you should:
- isolate yourself from others as quickly as possible
- immediately call 1-877-644-4545
- describe your symptoms and travel history
- follow their instructions carefully
Welcome to the ISA Office!
November 2020 Update: Currently the ISA Office is closed to visitors and is unable to answer phone calls, but we are still responding to all email inquiries.
- Student Affairs: isa.education [at] mcgill.ca
- Student Teaching: placements.education [at] mcgill.ca
- Career Services: career.education [at] mcgill.ca
- For questions related to your study plan and the program preview/program profile, please contact your Academic Advisor.
The Internships & Student Affairs (ISA) Office in the Faculty of Education is responsible for the planning and implementation of the practical teaching component of undergraduate (B.Ed.) and graduate (MATL) Teacher Education programs, general and career advising, and undergraduate student affairs and records. At McGill, ISA works closely with students, departments, and other faculties, as well as externally in close partnership with schools, boards, and the larger community.