We strongly encourage people to continue practicing proper health precautions, including washing their hands often and covering their mouth and nose with their arm when coughing or sneezing. Should you develop a fever, cough or begin to have difficulty breathing, you should:
- isolate yourself from others as quickly as possible
- immediately call 1-877-644-4545
- describe your symptoms and travel history
- follow their instructions carefully
Welcome to the ISA Office!
The ISA Office welcomes you in-person at the Education building (3700 McTavish, Room 243). Alternatively you can send your inquiry to one of the below listed email addresses:
- Student Affairs: isa.education [at] mcgill.ca
- Student Teaching: placements.education [at] mcgill.ca
- Career Services: career.education [at] mcgill.ca
- For questions related to your study plan and the program preview/program profile, please contact your Academic Advisor.
The Internships & Student Affairs (ISA) Office in the Faculty of Education is responsible for the planning and implementation of the practical teaching component of undergraduate (B.Ed.) and graduate (MATL) Teacher Education programs, general and career advising, and undergraduate student affairs and records. At McGill, ISA works closely with students, departments, and other faculties, as well as externally in close partnership with schools, boards, and the larger community.