TAKE NOTE: The content on this page is only relevant for undergraduate students in the Faculty of Education (B.A.(Education), B.Ed. and B.Sc. Kin). Undergraduate students in other Faculties and graduate students should contact their Faculty for the appropriate information.

Student Affairs

The Internships and Student Affairs office can advise you on faculty-level policies, your academic record, student teaching, career advising, and any general questions.

The Internships and Student Affairs Office will:

  • respond to requests for exceptions to regulations, rules;
  • facilitate the resolution of problems with your academic  record;
  • help you to manage your academic situation during periods of personal, financial, or medical difficulty;
  • serve as your link to other University resources in cases of academic or personal difficulty;
  • provide information about readmission or transfer
  • responding to questions about the Minor in Education for Arts Students and the Minor in Education for Science students.
  • help you get oriented at the University
  • help with questions and issues related to course registration on Minerva
  • help you find information about scholarships, awards, university exchange programs and other opportunities
  • help you find information about supplemental and deferred exams
  • help you find information about graduation
  • help you find information about applying for teacher certification

Need support or have a question? Contact us!




McGill University is on land which long served as a site of meeting and exchange amongst Indigenous peoples, including the Haudenosaunee and Anishinabeg nations. We acknowledge and thank the diverse Indigenous people whose footsteps have marked this territory on which peoples of the world now gather. Learn more.

Back to top