The Internships and Student Affairs office can advise you on faculty-level policies, your academic record, student teaching, career advising, and any general questions.
The Internships and Student Affairs Office will:
- respond to requests for exceptions to regulations, rules;
- facilitate the resolution of problems with your academic record;
- help you to manage your academic situation during periods of personal, financial, or medical difficulty;
- serve as your link to other University resources in cases of academic or personal difficulty;
- provide information about readmission or transfer
- responding to questions about the Minor in Education for Arts Students and the Minor in Education for Science students.
- help you get oriented at the University
- help with questions and issues related to course registration on Minerva
- help you find information about scholarships, awards, university exchange programs and other opportunities
- help you find information about supplemental and deferred exams
- help you find information about graduation
- help you find information about applying for teacher certification
Need support or have a question? Contact us!