This message is sent on behalf of Tonia Sciannamblo, Associate Director, Transaction Services.
Please take note of the following Transaction Services’ deadlines prior to the Holidays:
Travel (advances and expense reports)
- Advances and Non-FST expense reports received by the Travel Desk by December 3rd no later than 5:00 p.m. will be processed by December 23rd.
- Advances and FST expense reports received by the Travel Desk by December 10th no later than 5:00 p.m. will be processed by December 23rd.
Accounts Payable (invoice payments – purchase orders and payment requests)
- Invoices received by December 9th with a due date of December 23rd and prior will be processed and paid by December 24th.
- Anita Recchilungo, Assistant Supervisor, Accounts Payable – via MS Teams or email anita.recchilungo_marzano [at] mcgill.ca
- Kimberley Renaud, Supervisor, Accounts Payable and Travel Desk – via MS Teams or email kimberley.renaud [at] mcgill.ca
Banking Services (deposits)
- Departments who send their cheques to their Fund Administrators for processing, must ensure that their cheques are received via internal/external mail by their Fund Administrator by 5:00 p.m. December 21, 2020
- General Questions can be sent to Banking Services banking [at] mcgill.ca
- Peter Guertin, Supervisor, Banking Services - via MS Teams or email peter.guertin [at] mcgill.ca
Finance Accounts Receivable
- Departments who have on-line access to Banner Finance Accounts Receivable must complete their sessions by 10:00 a.m. December 23rd.
- Finance Accounts Receivable will finalize and close all sessions after that time to ensure transactions are reflected on the finance ledgers that night.
- Departments submitting the "Request for Invoice" form must do so by 5:00 p.m. December 18th.
- Departments who submit feeds to Finance Accounts Receivable must submit them by 12:00 p.m. December 18thto ensure processing by December 23rd.
- Maria Anania, Supervisor, Accounts Receivable – via MS Teams or email maria.anania [at] mcgill.ca
[Message sent out over the FIS listerv]