This message is sent on behalf of Tonia Sciannamblo, Manager of Transaction Services
The following are Transaction Services’ deadlines prior to the Holidays:
Travel (advances and expense reports)
· Advances and Non-FST expense reports received by the Travel Desk by December 1st at 5:00 p.m. will be processed by December 19th.
· FST expense reports and Advances received by the Travel Desk by December 12th at 5:00 p.m. will be processed by December 19th.
Contact: Kim Bellizzi, Assistant Supervisor, Travel Desk – ext. 3210 or Kimberley Renaud, Supervisor, Accounts Payable and Travel Desk – ext. 1065
Accounts Payable (invoice payments – purchase orders and payment requests)
· Invoices received by December 11th with a due date of December 19th and prior will be processed and paid on December 21st.
Contact: Tonia Ciricillo, Assistant Supervisor, Accounts Payable – ext. 7703 or Kimberley Renaud, Supervisor, Accounts Payable and Travel Desk – ext. 1065
Banking Services (deposits)
· Those who send cheques to Banking Services for deposit at RBC, must ensure they are received by NOON on December 22nd.
· Any cheques greater than $250,000.00 which are received in your office after the NOON deadline must be hand delivered to 3465 Durocher reception by 2:00 p.m. on December 22nd.
Contact: Peter Guertin, Supervisor, Banking Services, 3465 Durocher, room 220 – ext. 3353
Finance Accounts Receivable
· Departments who have on-line access to Banner Finance Accounts Receivable must complete their sessions by 12:00 p.m. December 22nd.
· Finance Accounts Receivable will finalize and close all sessions after that time to ensure transactions are reflected on the finance ledgers that night.
· Departments submitting the "Request for Invoice" form must do so by 5:00 p.m. December 20th.
· Departments who submit feeds to Finance Accounts Receivable must submit them by 12:00 p.m. December 20th to ensure processing by December 22nd.
Contact: Maria Anania, Supervisor, Accounts Receivable – ext. 2311
[Message sent out over the FIS listserv].