This message is sent on behalf of Julie Ghayad, Director Systems and Transaction Services, Financial Services
Thank you for embarking so quickly and positively with the new process of submitting Expense Reports and Advances via email. Please note, that in order to process these requests in an efficient and timely manner, we ask that you adhere to the following requirements:
- The email sent to Travel Desk must only include ONE Expense Report/Advance. Do not send multiple Expense Reports/Advances in one email.
- The subject line of the email must include the Expense Report/Advance Reference Number “00xxxxxx”.
- In order to meet auditing requirements, the email must include ALL of the following:
- The Expense Report/Advance
- The digital or email approval
- The scanned back-up/receipts
Expense Reports/Advances submitted by FSTs via email to Travel Desk are considered approved by the FSTs and must adhere to the above-mentioned requirements.
If any of this required information is not adhered to, Travel Desk (traveldeskhelp.acct [at] mcgill.ca) will automatically reject the Expense Report/Advance.
Questions? For Help?
- Finance Help Desk at Fishelp.acct [at] mcgill.ca or by phone at x.3463.