This message is sent on behalf of Julie Ghayad, Director Systems and Transaction Services
This is a reminder that there are two options in lieu of wet signatures when approving/signing Financial Services’ documents & forms:
- Option 1 – Email Approvals & Acknowledgements
- Email approvals & acknowledgements can be used by Fund Financial Managers/Approvers/Claimants/Requestors.
- Please note: the email must include the acknowledgement clause found on the document or form (please cut & paste and insert in the email).
- Option 2 – Approving/Signing using Adobe Fill & Sign
- Financial Services’ documents & forms can be signed using the Adobe Fill & Sign feature.
- Please note: Fund Financial Managers/Approvers/Claimants/Requestors must either forward these Adobe signed documents via their McGill email address or must be copied (using their McGill email address) in the email including these Adobe signed documents.
- For Adobe Fill & Sign How To’s, please refer to: https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/acrobat/using/fill-and-sign.html
Please note: Financial Services’ Policies and Procedures will be updated accordingly.
[Message sent out over the FIS listserv]