In-Person Appointments (for McGill Students)
New or Replacement student ID card
- Follow the instructions on the McGill ID card website to obtain your new student ID card.
- Students seeking a reduced fare Opus card: once you have either been issued your McGill ID card, or you have received confirmation of the approval of your uploaded ID card photo, you will be able to order your opus card on Minerva the following day. Alternatively, you can visit the STM website directly for other options.
Book an appointment for some other reason
- Need to visit us for something else? Book your appointment. Note, virtual appointments are a strongly recommended alternative.
Service Point phone agents are pleased to help with questions regarding your McGill record, application for admission and any other question you may have.
Telephone: +1 (514) 398-7878
Service Hours: Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm EST (closed Statutory Holidays)
Email and Webform Options
Select the title that best describes you:
Speak with an Exchange Advisor or Service Point agent virtually, on MS teams! Virtual Appointments are highly recommended vs In-person appointments.
- Requirements: McGill Username and Password
- Note: virtual appointments are for newly-admitted or returning students.
- Service Hours: NOW DAILY from 3pm to 4pm (Monday - Friday)