In-Person Appointments (for McGill Students)
New McGill student ID card
- Click here to submit your photo for your McGill ID card. Once we review and approve your image, we will send instructions to your McGill email with information on picking up your ID card at Service Point.
- New students seeking a reduced fare Opus card: once you have either been issued your McGill ID card, or you have received confirmation of the approval of your uploaded ID card photo, you will be able to order your opus card on Minerva the following day. Alternatively, you can visit the STM website directly for other options.
Lost or Damaged McGill ID Cards
- The replacement fee for your lost or damaged McGill student ID card is $25 charged directly to your student fee account.
- To have your card replaced please book an appointment with the Service Point student ID center here.
Appointments for document pick-up or commissioner for oaths:
For pickup of a document which has already been ordered. You will be sent a booking link once you have received confirmation that your document is ready for pickup
For an appointment with a Commissioner for Oaths for signing of documents in support of your claim for Quebec Residency tuition status. You will be sent a booking link once we have reviewed your documents
Book an appointment for some other reason
- Need to visit us for something else? Click here to book your appointment. Note, virtual appointments are a strongly recommended alternative)
Students visiting Service Point for their pre-booked appointment will be permitted to enter the building provided they meet the following conditions:
Must have an appointment for service for that date/time
Must wear a procedural mask. Locations on campus where students can obtain a procedural mask are listed here
Must present valid McGill ID
If the purpose of the appointment is to obtain your McGill ID card, you must present valid government-issued identification
Please refer to the mandatory directives for preventing the spread of Covid-19 on campus.
Speak with an Exchange Advisor or Service Point agent virtually, on MS teams!
Virtual Appointments are highly recommended vs In-person appointments.
Requirements: McGill Username and Password
Note: virtual appointments are for newly-admitted or returning students.
Service Hours: NOW DAILY from 3pm to 4pm (Monday - Friday)
Book your appointment here
Service Point phone agents are pleased to help with questions regarding your McGill record, application for admission and any other question you may have.
Telephone: +1 (514) 398-7878
Service Hours: Monday to Friday 10am to 3pm EST (closed Statutory Holidays)