Update regarding coronavirus (COVID-19)

Email Options for McGill Alumni and Former Students

Return to Contact Us

What can we help you with? Choose from the options below or refer to our frequently asked questions.

Frequently Asked Questions:

How can I continue my studies at McGill?

If you would like to continue a program you withdrew from you must apply for readmission in Minerva. If you already completed your degree at McGill and would like to apply for another, you should apply for admission by creating a new application.

How can I obtain proof that I studied at McGill?

You can print a proof of enrolment letter from Minerva to demonstrate your graduation or order an official copy of your McGill transcript. Alternatively you can order a certified copy of their diploma

How can I order a transcript?

Official eTranscripts and print transcripts can be order through Minerva. Instructions are provided on the Student Records web page.

How can I order a copy of my diploma?

Student can order a replacement diploma or certified copy of their diploma in person at Service Point during our service hours or online through our e-store

Obtain McGill ID Number or Reset Minerva PIN

Chat with a Service Point Agent

Submit a Question





Back to top