Please note: As of November 15, for the B.Sc. in Architecture program, the requirement for a portfolio has been removed. Portfolios will not be accepted.
How to apply in 7 easy steps
Mark your calendar with these important dates regarding your application.
Use the program finder tool to explore over 300 undergraduate programs and find your best match.
- How your academic record is reviewed
- The grades that gained entrance to your program in previous years
- The prerequisites for your program
As of October 1, you can apply. Complete each step of the pre-application to-do list, including:
- Understand the deadlines that apply to you
- Prepare your academic documents
- Identify supporting documents you'll need to provide
Review our tips on how to apply and see what the application fees will be. Remember that you can apply to two programs.
Look into entrance scholarships early! The deadline is usually a week after your application deadline. This page provides information about entrance scholarships, bursaries, and other funding opportunities.
- How to follow your applications status
- Supporting documents you may need to prepare
- How to submit supporting documents, including self-reporting your grades