You must self-report your grades unless:
- You are applying to Religious Studies (consult Faculty website).
- You are completing a Canadian high school diploma outside Canada (you must upload your academic documents).
- You completed high school more than 5 years ago.
- You have completed only one year of high school in Canada.
- You have completed or are completing less than ten academic courses.
- You are completing a post-grad year, or taking additional courses after graduation.
- Use the web form in the Minerva Applicant Menu. The form will only be open during the two self-reporting periods (consult "Self-Reporting Periods" below for details).
- You can only submit self-reported grades once per period.
- You must report all your Grade 11 and Grade 12 level courses regardless of the year in which they were completed.
- You must report grades for all courses completed and in progress.
- You are required to report grades for failed courses; for repeated courses you must report each attempt.
- If you need to make corrections or delete a course after submitting your self-reported-grades, complete the online request form. If you require further assistance, contact Service Point.
- Do not send paper transcripts.
Self-reporting periods: 1st and 2nd
- The 1st self-reporting period begins on January 6th and is optional. No refusals are made during the 1st self-reporting period.
- Applicants will not be penalized should they choose to wait for the 2nd Self-Reporting period.
- If you do not receive a decision during the 1st self-reporting period, your application status will be changed to 'incomplete.' You must then self-report updated grades during the 2nd self-reporting period.
|Dates: When to self-report
|What to self-report
|Estimated dates for posting of admission decisions
|1st self-reporting period (optional)
|January 6 to February 1 (inclusive)
All Grade 11 and 12 course grades as they appear on your transcript or report card.
Each result must be reported as either:
|January to end-February (consult Estimated Dates for full details)
|2nd self-reporting period (mandatory)
|March 1 to May 1 (inclusive)
All Grade 11 and 12 courses.
All results must be reported as either:
“Grade not available” cannot be selected in this period.
March to and-April (consult Estimated Dates for full details)
The grades to be submitted as interim grades depend on how many terms (or semesters) your school has per year.
|Terms per year
|First two terms
|First two terms
|First semester finals and second semester mid-terms
- All self-reported grades will eventually be verified against official grades from your school.
- In case of a discrepancy between self-reported and official grades, the latter will be taken as the official version.
- Admission decisions based on self-reported grades are subject to change without notice on the basis of official grades. In cases of significant discrepancies, the applicant may be required to provide an explanation.