The Working Mind (TWM), in partnership with the Mental Health Commission of Canada, is designed to promote mental health and reduce the stigma around mental illness in the workplace. By reducing stigma and discrimination, TWM helps organizations create a culture that fosters greater awareness and support for mental health. On completing the session, employees will be able to better:
- understand mental health and mental illness
- recognize its signs and indicators, in themselves and others
- reduce stigma and negative attitudes toward people with mental health problems
- support colleagues with mental health problems
- maintain their own mental health and improve their resilience.
Note: This Program can be offered in French if there are sufficient numbers. Please email od.hr [at] mcgill.ca for more information.