Working in a hybrid environment required us to learn a lot of technology, but if we want to have the best, healthiest, and most productive hybrid workplace, then we need the habits and skills to use the technology effectively.
In this interactive workshop, you will learn how to get the most of out of your technology. We will cover:
- Which methods of communication you should use in which circumstances,
- How to let your colleagues know if you’re in the office or working from home or on vacation,
- Where to store your files, individually or as part of a working team,
- What tools are available to help you organize yourself and your projects
- What training is available to you as a member of the McGill community,
- And much more!
This workshop is also part of the new Healthy Hybrid Attestation.