(N.B. Project Management I is a pre-requisite to this course.)
Prerequisite: Project Management I
The course is designed to provide participants with specific templates and tools (including Microsoft Project) to set up and plan projects. The course format includes:
- 5 hours of classroom time;
- 2 hours of ‘computer lab’ time; and
- Each participant to perform the set-up of a ‘real project’ that they bring to the course.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Customize and apply project management templates and tools to fit the specific needs and situation of a real project;
- Create a Project Plan including a work breakdown structure and time estimates;
- Use Microsoft Project to assess and adjust the plan, assign resources and present the high-level schedule; and
- Expand their understanding of Microsoft Project using self-learn materials.