May is the month to celebrate farmers’ markets! Montrealers flock to the markets, trailing carts, eager to buy seedlings for their own gardens and, as throughout the year, to savour the huge variety of products and enjoy conversation.
Share in ROAAr’s celebration of spring and join panellists for a discussion of Montreal’s market culture. Expect an unabashedly appreciative nod to Marché Jean-Talon, and enjoy images of Montreal’s markets past and present. A light reception and special exhibition will follow.
This Event is full. Add your name to the waitlist here.
- Julian Armstrong, Food Writer
- Oliver De Volpi, Executive Chef, McGill University
- Arik DeVienne, Épices de cru
- Dave Ferguson, Restaurant Gus
- Susan Semenak, Food Writer
Main image credit: Merika Ramundo, Marché Jean-Talon.