The scheduled upgrade of Banner/Minerva is completed and related systems are now open!
Please restart your browser before accessing INB.
If you encounter any issues using Minerva, Banner, AX or other systems, contact the IT Service Desk.
INB Administrative users: Please refer to these related pages on the web and in the IT Knowledge Base:
- INB website - Information on Login and Authorization for Banner, Security and convenient links to the Banner Documentation Index and other resources.
- Troubleshooting Tips for running Banner (INB), this list has been revised slightly
- New URL for INB is https://horizoninb.mcgill.ca/inb. If you log in from the INB website (http://www.mcgill.ca/inb) or Large Fonts links, you don't have to do anything different. If you have a shortcut on your desktop that points directly to INB you will need to change it.
Banner Imaging / AX users who are managed by ICS:
The new version of AX 7.0 SP 1 was pushed to all ICS-managed workstations over the weekend. See Banner Imaging (ApplicationXtender AX 7.0)
IMPORTANT: If the new version was not installed (either because your computer was powered off or if you were continuously logged into the workstation), please do the following:
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete on your keyboard
- Select Log Off
- Go get lunch and come back after one hour
Banner Imaging / AX users who are not managed by ICS:
Please ensure that you have made arrangements with your LAN manager to install ApplicationXtender 7.0, SP1 Desktop or Web Access Components on your desktop. Do not attempt to access the Imaging system before this installation is done. LAN Admins, see installation instructions: Banner Imaging (ApplicationXtender AX 7.0)