TOURETTE SYNDROME: Neurological disorder characterized by recurring movements and sounds (called tics).
Source: National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- Movement Disorders Clinic
- Movement Disorder Clinic Handbook
MUHC/CUSM. 2007. Canada.
- Tourette’s Syndrome and Tics
The Canadian Movement Disorder Group. nd. Canada.
- What is Tourette Syndrome?
Tourette Canada. n.d. Canada.
- Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada
Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada. Canada.
- Tourette Syndrome Fact Sheet
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke — National Institutes of Health. 2020. USA.
Tics and Tourette Syndrome: Essential Facts for Patients
International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society (MDS). 2018. USA.