ON THIS PAGE: | Medical Topics | MUHC Pamphlets for Patients | Community Resources
This sections contains information about:
- Medical conditions, such as Parkinson’s disease, Brain tumours, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS, etc.
- Treatments and therapies (tube feeding, physiotherapy, speech language, etc.), palliative care, medication, surgery, pain management, cancer treatments, clinical trials, etc.
- Tests, such as MRI, CT scan, PET scan, nerve & muscle biopsies, etc.
- General information on caregiving, how to evaluate online health information, health information in multiple languages, patients’ rights, etc.
Click here to consult the Medical Topics.
MUHC Pamphlets for Patients
A complete list of pamphlets created by the MUHC and The Neuro on different topics:
- Hospital stay,
- Specific surgeries,
- Units and clinics,
- Neurological conditions treated at The Neuro,
- Diagnostic tests,
Click here to consult the MUHC Pamphlets for Patients.
This section provides information about services provided by the Montreal community area, Quebec and Canada.
Click here to consult the Community resources.
For support services for a specific medical condition, such as Parkinson, MS, etc. please consult the specific medical condition’s webpage under the support resources tab to find services.
For services of the Montreal Neurological Institute-Hospital (The Neuro), please refer to this webpage: Services for patients and visitors.