Robert D. Barnes, M.D., C.M., M.Sc.
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics
robert.barnes [at] mcgill.ca
- Associate Director for Diabetes Service, Division of Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Chair, Pediatrics Residency Program Promotions Committee.
- Secretary-Treasurer, Medical Service Staff Association, Department of Pediatrics, McGill University.
- Chair, Medical, Dental & Pharmaceutical Evaluation Committee, Montreal Children's Hospital.
- Council of Physicians, Dentists and Pharmacists Representative to the MUHC Committee on Quality and Risk.
- President, Camp Carowanis Inc. (A Camp for Diabetic Children).
Diabetes, insulin pump, CSII, continuous subcutaneous insulin infusion, outcomes research
Research or Clinical Activities
- Endocrinology & Diabetes Consultation Service and Clinics, Montreal Children's Hospital
- Itinerant Consultant Pediatric Endocrinologist, CSSS de la Vallée de l'Or
- Infirmary Physician, Camp Carowanis (A Camp for Diabetic Children)
- Outcomes Research, Multi-year insulin pump experience at the Montreal Children's Hospital Diabetes Clinic