Reporting to the Associate Chair of Undergraduate Student Affairs, the Undergraduate Programs Office provides the following services to staff and to undergraduate students:
- Provides information and advice about degree requirements, registration and course changes, procedures for withdrawal, deferrals and supplemental exams, rereads, exam reviews and inter-faculty transfers.
- Coordinates orientation session for new students.
- Maintains undergraduate students’ files, both electronic and manual.
- Arranges meetings between undergraduate students and academic advisors.
- Processes mark submissions and grade changes.
- Organizes and coordinates the application process for NSERC, FQRNT, NSERC USRA and some faculty based scholarships.
- Coordinates room bookings for the break-out rooms of the Trottier Building.
- Handles key requisitions for the Trottier rooms.
- Prepares printing requisitions for course materials for professors.
|Prema Menon||Student Advisor / Undergraduate Programs Administrator||Trottier 2060
|Sarah Lessard||Student Affairs Coordinator||Trottier 2060
|Connie Rossi||Administrative and Student Affairs Coordinator||Trottier 2060