The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering has a long tradition of research collaboration with industry. These interactions of our professors and graduate students with industrial partners nurture the teaching and learning environment that we provide to our students.
As a company, you can take advantage of the brain power of our exceptional students and professors in many ways:
- Undergraduate and graduate internships, through which some of our best and brightest can spend some time in your company to contribute to your ongoing projects;
- Capstone design projects, through which a team of senior undergraduate students will tackle a design project for which you are the customer
- Joint supervision of graduate students, through which you can take advantage of the know-how and expertise of our professors and students;
- Joint research projects,
- And of course by recruiting our students once they graduate!
- Innovations Catalyst in Engineering(ICE)
- McGill for Industry
- McGill Engineering Career Centre—for employers