Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
McGill SCS Experiential Empowerment & Development (SEED) Initiative Information Session
Looking for a program that can help advance your career? Attend our free information session to learn how McGill University’s School of Continuing Studies’ SEED Initiative can help you gain the skills and knowledge required to succeed in today’s labour market.
The session will provide a comprehensive overview of the SEED Initiative, which aims to help newcomers, unemployed or underemployed professionals, and those experiencing barriers to professional education and career opportunities develop the skills needed to succeed.
SEED Initiative participants will be supported by:
- Free tuition
- Monthly allowance of $200 CAD for the duration of the required courses
- Support finding paid internship and/or employment opportunities
- Networking events
- Mentorship opportunities
- Interpersonal skills training
Who should attend:
- Newcomers looking to integrate into the workforce
- An underemployed or unemployed professional
- A person facing economic barriers to professional education and career opportunities
- Must be 21+ to apply