Google Code for Remarketing Tag - Bloom
French for Healthcare Professionals
- Basic: YCWFR 004-Basic French for Medical Purposes & YCOFR 110-French for Healthcare Professionals Online: Basic
- Elementary: YCWFR 005-Elementary French for Medical Purposes & YCOFR 210 French for Healthcare Professionals Online: Elementary
- Low Intermediate: YCWFR 006-Low Intermediate French for Medical Purposes & YCOFR 310 French for Healthcare Professionals Online: Low Intermediate
- High Intermediate: YCWFR 007-High Intermediate French for Medical Purposes & YCOFR 340 French for Healthcare Professionals Online: High Intermediate
- Advanced: YCWFR 008-Advanced French for Medical Purposes & YCOFR 410 French for Healthcare Professionals Online: Advanced
Bilingual Professional Communication
Testing and Exam Accommodations
We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience and aspire to make all applicants feel respected, valued and supported. To ensure access to our programs, we work with McGill University’s Student Access and Achievement to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with documented disabilities.
On what basis can I request accommodation?
If you have a disability or a medical condition, we encourage you to contact charlie.ohayon [at] mcgill.ca at Student Access and Achievement as early as possible to initiate the process. The request will be assessed by Student Access and Achievement which has the mandate to review all accommodation requests for applicants and recommend specific measures. All applicants requesting accommodation agree to have their information shared with Student Access and Achievement. Please note that each request is strictly confidential.