About the program
The Work Study program is designed to help students with demonstrated financial need find jobs on or near campus with flexible work schedules to fit in around class timetables.
How it works
If you are accepted to participate in the Work Study program, you can apply for the Work Study jobs listed on myFuture. You apply directly to the employers and get paid by the employers for your work.
The student application opens July 1st for work starting at the beginning of the fall term. View How to Apply for more details.
The Work Study program is funded from the following sources:
- University Budget
- Ministère de l’Éducation
- Arts Undergraduate Society (AUS) contributions to the Arts Students Employment Fund
- Science Undergraduate Society (SUS) contributions to the McGill Science 21st Century Career Centre Fund
- McGill Alumni Association (Alma Mater Fund)
Find out more
- Eligibility for Work Study
- Applying for Work Study
- Check the result of my application
- Job postings will be posted on MyFuture.