Many students are not aware of the numerous funding opportunities available to them in addition to McGill’s core financial aid and awards. We strongly encourage you to investigate these options—sometimes a portion of these awards is not given out simply because no one had applied!
Funding for specific groups/activities
You can find information targeted specifically to students who are:
- On exchange/study abroad
- Enriched educational opportunities (EEOs) bursaries
- Funding for Varsity Athletes
- Funding for Indigenous students
- Funding for students with disabilities
- Tuition waivers for children of Canadian war veterans
- Guaranteed bursary for current or former youth in/from care
- Recognition award for fostering Muslim inclusion
- Bourse Perspective for Quebec Students in Priority Fields
Funding for a broader audience
You will also find material on funding directed at a broader audience, including:
Best of luck!