During the period in which McGill has committed to offering remote instruction, the Scholarships and Student Aid Office is pleased to offer virtual services.

Student Services is here for you!

McGill offers a wide variety of services to support student success and well-being. Due to the COVID-19 alert level in Montreal, some of our services will return to remote delivery until further notice. For details, click visit the "How to Access Student Services" page. In all cases, access is by appointment only, so please contact us for an appointment.

Coronavirus Updates How to Access Student Services Remote Student Life Portal

Funding for students with disabilities

Information about funding for students with disabilities and assistance with applications is available through the Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD). It is recommended that students make an appointment with an OSD advisor to find out how to best have their needs addressed.

It is important to note that the Scholarships and Student Aid Office administers an Entrance Scholarship program that is open to all students, including those that carry a reduced course load due to reasons related to their disability. Our office also offers need-based awards intended specifically for students with disabilities.

For a list of awards and scholarships for students with disabilities studying at Canada's universities, please visit DisabilityAwards.ca. This valuable resource provides information on various funding opportunities according to province, educational institution (McGill included), as well as specific disability.

Back to top