Immunization Record for Incoming Students
- BSW students, along with all students enrolled in applied health and social services professional programs, are expected to provide the university with an up-to-date immunization record and vaccination status.
- Once admitted into the BSW program, please see the McGill Student Wellness Hub webpage for required immunizations for instructions on submitting documentation related to immunization and vaccination status.
- All documentation related to immunization and vaccination status are submitted and reviewed by the McGill Student Wellness Hub which provides a private, confidential, and protected portal for medical records.
- The Wellness Hub reviews documentation from all health and social services professional program incoming students on a rolling basis. To avoid any delays, please upload your immunization and vaccination status documentation as soon as possible. The deadline to do so is September 30th.
- Failure to submit your completed documents by the specified deadlines may result in your field placement being delayed or cancelled. Please ensure you begin the process as soon as possible, as some immunization requirements take time to complete.
- The specific School of Social Work standing requirements for immunization can be found at Important Immunization Information for Social Work Students.