Logo designed by Kanien'kéha graphic artist, Isaac Doxtator, from Kanesatake.
Indigenous Access McGill (IAM) is a support program for First Nations, Inuit and Métis students in the School of Social Work. Since 2007, IAM has been supporting Indigenous students from recruitment through graduation.
- Support for applicants during the admissions process and personalized orientation to their program at McGill
- Mentoring and tutoring on all aspects of studies and dedicated study/meeting space within the School of Social Work
- Connection to University-level resources (e.g., Indigenous resources, Writing Centre, Office for Students with Disabilities, Health Services, & more)
- Professional development opportunities (conference participation, workshops)
- Opportunities for Indigenous students to gather together from across the University (annual retreat, annual IAM student and alumni dinner, social events).
To learn more, please watch a video about IAM: