Alumni & Former Students

Service Point assists former McGill students and alumni with enquiries pertaining to their student record.


Request a transcript

Request a transcript

Instructions on how to order an official copy of your McGill transcript from Minerva, our user-friendly web interface.



Ordering replacement or certified copies of a diplomaOrdering a certified copy or replacement diploma

Instructions on how to order a certified copy, certified translation or a replacement copy of your McGill diploma.



Degree Verification
Verify academic credentials with Aura Data. Alternatively, students can provide an official copy of their transcript or a proof of enrolment letter.




Tuition tax slipsPrinting your tuition tax receipts

Details on how to access your Canadian and Quebec tax receipts as well as our IRS number for filing taxes in the USA.



McGill University is bound by the Act Respecting Access to Documents Held by Public Bodies and the Protection of Personal Information which protects the confidentiality of personal information and generally declares confidential the records, documents and information concerning staff and students.